Refreshing Fruit Ice Cubes
June 18, 2014
- Fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices of your choice (juiced, chopped or pureed)
- Simply chop, juice, dice or puree the fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices of your choice. For herbs, you can finely chop or bruise the leaves to break down and release the essential oils.
- Place or pour your ingredients into an ice cube tray (we love the silicone ice cube trays that you can find at Wholefoods or Target)!
- Fill the tray with water and freeze
- Add the ice cubes to your glass or pitcher and enjoy!
Try our favorite ice cube combinations!
- Lemon and mint—or just simply lemon!
- Apples and cinnamon—tip: use a small cinnamon stick or a dash from your spice collection.
- Cucumber and jalapeno—try in in lemonade!
- Strawberry and basil—crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Check out additional inspiring articles: