Seared Watermelon and Burrata Salad
June 29, 2015
- 2 cups Watermelon, cut in squares
- 8 ozs Burrata cheese
- 1 cup Baby arugula
- 1 tsp Aged balsamic
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Crushed black pepper
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil into a sauté pan and warm over high heat.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the watermelon and gently sear for about one minute on each side, occasionally pressing the melon into the pan with a spatula.
- Remove the watermelon from the pan and place in your favorite serving dish.
- Top with burrata cheese, baby arugula, remainder of olive oil and aged balsamic. Finish with sea salt and black peppercorn to taste.
- Enjoy with a chilled glass of Tess!